So, the decorations are up and the lights on – atleast they are in the High Street – so it’s official, Christmas is nearly here!
With a month to go it surely it’s just about acceptable to crack out the Christmas jumpers!
It seems like everyone is wearing one and the shops are full of all kinds of Christmas pudding, snowflake, and Father Christmas versions.
But Christmas jumpers are tricky. How do you stay on trend and stand out without looking like you’re wearing something old and smelly that your gran knitted years ago, or like your dad when he think’s it’s funny to wear a novelty jumper at Christmas dinner?
Have no fear. Grrrl’s Life has been shopping for some slightly different Christmas jumpers that are guaranteed to make you stand out from the crowd. And they won’t bust your savings (or your parents!)
- This Only reindeer hoody won’t just keep you warm, it’ll keep the snow out of your hair. It’s great for dressing down with a pair of jeans. Available from a size 8 to 16 you can choose a fitted look or save if for those really cold evenings and layer it over other tops in a bigger size.
2. Spread the cheer with New Look’s T’is the Season to be Jolly sweater. Not only is it light and won’t have you feeling all bundled up, but it makes a great change from all those jumpers with pictures and patterns. It’s simple and to the point.
3. Add a little sparkle with this robin jersey from Next. It’s proof that loads of bright colours aren’t the only things that makes a jumper eyecatching. Paired with jeans or a black or tartan skirt and black tights this would be perfect for any Christmas do.
4. The festive season wouln’t be complete without a onsie to keep toy warm from head to toe. This snowman from matalan not only looks super cosy, but with the 3D hat and nose it’s also great fun. Perfect for flopping infront of the TV and catching all the Christmas shows after dinner.
5. Who doesn’t love cats?! With this cat jumper from Asda not only will you stand out from all the reindeers and snowmen, but when you buy it you’ll also be entering into the festive spirit by donating to Save The Children! What’s not to like?
This is just the start! Why not head over to our pinterest page where you can find more great christmas jumper ideas.